Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Hunter had a fun time taking his Christmas card pictures this year .... probably because there were cookies involved.  Not I did not bribe him with a cookie :-) .... they were a prop! I had seen this used before and thought we would give it a shot this year.  Here are a few pictures from our little session. 

This is the picture on this years card.

Sneaking a bite!

Adding a little peppermint twist!

I tried lights as a prop.  It did not come out the way I thought it would.  He preferred the cookies.

My little cookie monster.

A big ole "CHEEEESSSEEE"

He was a really good sport and I think we came out with a cute card. Hunter has been a very good boy this year.  I am sure Santa will be very nice to him.  

 Merry CHRISTmas everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment