Sunday, September 13, 2009

Coming Soon .....

Soon I will have pictures posted of Baby P's nursery. The beautiful furniture is in and put together. We are now working on a few decorations for the room. It really has been a lot of fun putting this room together. I must admit I do go sit in the rocking chair and imagine our little miracle sleeping peacefully in his crib. Soon the room will be ready and in just about 9 weeks Baby P will be here. WOW - where did the time go???

My doctor appointments have been going great. I am now going every 2 weeks. Which means every two weeks I get to hear that beautiful beating heart. At my last appointment the RN was using the Doppler to find the heartbeat. She would find it then it would fade away. She would find it again and it would fade away. He was moving around so much she had to literally chase him around my belly. Already he seems to be acting like his Daddy!

Baby P has grown so much just in the past few weeks! He has also been pretty active. I am not sure what he is doing in there, but I will take it! Feeling those kicks and movement is really amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment